Why invest in Pickleball?
The Pickleball Club LLC, our parent company, is developing The Pickleball Club™ to be the premier membership-based indoor pickleball facilities in the United States.. The Company will begin in Sarasota, Florida, where the first club is under development. The Company’s strategy is to take advantage of the significant unmet demand for a quality indoor sports experience dedicated to pickleball. Each of the Company’s clubs is designed to be approximately 34,000 sq. ft. with 12 indoor pickleball courts, multiple outdoor courts (depending on space), an outdoor activity center, pro shop, Pickles Café, and luxurious locker room facilities. Pickles Café will be supplemented by a series of rotating food trucks, to accommodate special events and major activities such as tournaments. The Club’s positioning is a “Member Only” amenity-based destination. The Clubs will focus on the social aspect of the sport, as well as health & fitness and skill development. Nearly 10% of the facility footprint will be dedicated to communal social space with ample seating from which members can socialize, watch gameplay and consume food and beverages from Pickles Café.
BE A PART OF THE FUTURE OF PICKLEBALL
- Get on board in the early stages of industry growth
- 4.5 million players nationwide
- 20% annual growth
- Florida – the epicenter of pickleball
- Our solution – Build indoor pickleball clubs
- Play for Life – Play from age 8 to 90+
- Easy to learn - fun right away
- Not physically demanding and easy on the joints
- Our solution – Sport court flooring, indoor lighting in a climate-controlled environment
- 98% of the Nation’s courts are outside
- 1/3 of the time can’t play or it's just too uncomfortable
- Our solution – Move indoors to a dedicated pickleball facility
- Long lines, long wait times, or no available courts
- Limited indoor times to play in gyms -no time in the summer
- Most courts in private HOAs & COAs
- Our solution - Court reservations
- Can’t find an instructor
- Lessons canceled due to weather
- No affordable clinics
- Our solution – A dedicated indoor professional staff
- Create a club environment
- Bring people together with a common interest
- Make it affordable for everyone
- Our Solution – A coffee shop & juice bar with plenty of seating
- Lakewood Ranch under construction with a planned opening in the Fall of 2022.
- Four additional sites are currently under development in Port Saint Lucie, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs and Venice (Wellen Park)
LOCATIONS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
The first Club will be located at 1300 Sarasota Center Blvd., Sarasota, FL. This is in the southern part of the Lakewood Ranch area of Sarasota. Lakewood Ranch is a suburban area of Sarasota consisting of 18,000 homes and nearly 43,000 residents— and growing rapidly. Lakewood Ranch was named the #1 Best-Selling Multi-Generational Community in the Nation. Virtually all of Sarasota is within a 20-30 minute drive of the Lakewood Ranch location.
The Pickleball Club has 5 sites currently under various stages of development in Florida. Under construction is our Lakewood Ranch Club in Sarasota. Under development are (1) The Port St. Lucie Club, (2) The Fort Myers Club, (3) The Bonita Springs Club and (4) The West River Village Club in Venice.
The Company has invested a significant amount of time and capital in designing the template for the Clubs. The Club’s plan calls for a 26’ high single-story building containing 33,443 sq. ft., which will accommodate 12 indoor pickleball courts, 2 outdoor courts, a 544 sq. ft. pro shop, Pickles Café, storage, a 4,000 sq. ft. mezzanine level, 1,500 sq. ft. of communal space for members, locker rooms, storage and administrative space.
Private offering for accredited investors
Fill out the form below and our cofounder & CFO, Matt Gordon will reach out to you personally.