Interested in Joining The Pickleball Club?
Working at The Pickleball Club can be an exciting and rewarding experience for those who are passionate about the sport. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded individuals who are working together to promote and grow pickleball. With opportunities for personal and professional growth, a flexible schedule, a strong sense of community, working at The Pickleball Club can be very fullfilling.
If you have a passion for pickleball, then joining The Pickleball Club can be a dream job. You’ll have the opportunity to work in an environment where you’re surrounded by people who share your love for the game. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to improve your own skills as you play and interact with others.
The Pickleball Club offers opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization. You may have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities, learn new skills, and grow with us. This can be particularly appealing if you’re looking for a long-term career with room for advancement.
The Pickleball Club has flexible schedules, which can be particularly appealing if you’re looking for a job that allows you to balance work and personal life. You may be able to choose from a variety of shifts.
At The Pickleball Club, we offer competitive salary and benefits package. This can include health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks that can make the job even more appealing.
Please check back again soon for the latest open positions.
The Pickleball Club, headquartered in Sarasota, FL is a developer of premier membership based one of a kind indoor pickleball clubs in the state of Florida. The Company is well underway with its plans to develop 15 facilities across the state of Florida with its strategy to take advantage of the significant unmet demand for quality indoor sports facilities across Florida. The Company intends to operate it’s 34,000 square foot privately owned and operated facilities with each having 12-16 indoor courts, 2 outdoor courts, a pro shop, a food service operation and locker room facilities. Our first state of the art facility is now to open in Lakewood Ranch, a second location is under construction in Port St Lucie, and we are preparing to break ground in Bonita Springs, Venice, and The Villages.
We are conducting a search for an Administrative Assistant (Full Time or Part Time) to join our corporate staff as we continue to grow. This position is based at the company’s corporate office just across the street from the Lakewood Ranch Pickleball Club location. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative, motivated, and energized team and strong culture and tremendous growth opportunities over the next five years and beyond.
Full or Part Time
- Answer and direct phone calls and inquiries from vendors, investors, and potential members
- Organize and schedule appointments, interviews, and travel arrangements
- Plan and attend meetings and compile notes for distribution
- Set up organizational processes for office supply ordering and other office management activities
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Update and maintain various policy and procedural manuals
- Maintain contact lists in our CRM system
- Manage and maintain various documents and records in our SharePoint data management system
- Interact with various vendors and handle vendor inquiries
- Welcome visitors to the corporate office and handle walk in inquiries
- Prepare agendas for meetings and coordinate arrangements
- Process and distribute all project documentation.
- Organize and maintain hard and electronic file systems.
- Support construction team in processing RFI’s, Construction Documents, RFPs, Purchase Orders, and Pay Apps.
- Document control and organization of project subcontracts, submittals, RFI’s, Change Orders and correspondence.
- Provide detail for project management software for reporting.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably at an Executive level.
- Technical proficiency with learning and navigating new software systems, setting up workflows
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and team oriented.
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision, yet flexible enough to take the initiative in developing processes and procedures where none may exist
- Must have the ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Demonstrated skills Microsoft Office computer programs (specifically, EXCEL, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under various situations.
- Aptitude for accuracy, efficiency, and organization.
- The Administrative Assistant will report to the Chief Administrative Officer
- The ability to lift 10 pounds regularly, squat and bend over regularly. carry out repetitive motions regularly, lift and carry awkward items, stand for length of shift (with breaks and lunches given per policy)
- Must have a valid form of ID
- Wage is competitive and will be commensurate with experience
- Must be drug free, as we are a Drug Free Workplace. Testing is a condition of employment.
The functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work of different assignment positions. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.